shola v the scum

shola v the scum

Thursday 10 February 2011

school magazine

This is my final front cover for the school magazine. I have changed the background from yellow so the models clothes blend in with the magazine. the fonts i have used are yellow, the same colour as the heworth grange badge. The front cover as a whole looks proffesional as i have used conventions of a real front cover, like a barcode, the models clothes blend in with the background and the model is in the centre of the cover.

This is my contents page i havnt really changed much in this, i have carried on the style of the front cover by using the same colour scheme and the title is very similar to the one on the front cover.

Please comment on my magazine and tell me how i can improve on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment